Friday, January 16, 2015

We'll be back after these messages........

Hey everybody, sorry for being so delayed with the blog posts. I promise I haven't forgotten about the blog and haven't brushed it aside, it's just that final exams are coming up and we're in the last stretch of school, so I'm a bit pre-occupied with other things! I've got two posts in the works and hope to have them out as soon as I've finished up with exams and my term paper. "A Christmas in Kosovo" is long overdue and will be the first one published once everything is wrapped up. After that I've got a post about celebrating New Years, overcoming the depressing German winter, and hosting Samson (a friend from LSU) for a few days. With the exception of the aforementioned German winter, everything has been really good. I've got the better part of two weeks to prepare for my exams, and then I should be home free! Here's a few pictures from the coming posts:

From A Christmas in Kosovo, flying into Pristina, Kosovo

From A Christmas in Kosovo, "skiing" with Rina! 

Welcome to Germany, Samson! Prost!
So check back with me around mid-to-late February! Wish me luck with the exams, and I'll see you on the other side.

No comments:

Post a Comment