Sunday, July 20, 2014

Nathan's Babbles

I never thought I would be one to start a personal blog. Honestly, I always thought 'blogging' was for people who had too much time on their hands, or had really cool things to say, or some combination of the two. I never thought that friends, family, and lonely Internet wanderers who clicked "Next Blog" on Blogspot and happened to land on mine, would someday read of my life as cataloged by various posts. I am still a little bit in disbelief that I am typing the first of many entries.

Yet here I sit.

My name is Nathan Babb. I'm a college student and I'm about to spend my junior year of college abroad in Germany. I plan to chronicle my year abroad through this blog. Writing about the ups, the downs, and everything in between, I hope to realistically document my time in Germany. I am beyond fortunate for this opportunity, and I look forward to experiencing all that I can! With an open mind and curious attitude, I will try my best to master the language, assimilate into the culture, study my butt off, and have a great time while doing so!

So that's it for the first post! I will write more when I learn more and experience more. I'm definitely new to blogging, so bear with me while I get the hang of it!

1 comment:

  1. It will be great fun! I'm excited for you. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete